[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA April 25 - 27 The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Mon Feb 10 15:34:18 CST 2014

I'm back with another tidbit  about our upcoming meeting at Callaway Gardens.  Robert Lott, NSH 2010 Histotech of the Year, will be conducting a workshop on Certification Readiness. He will be giving a thorough overview/explanation of the Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) process and a great review of the subject matter. A study outline will be provided which was published by the Board of Certification.  There will be extensive handout materials for folks enrolled in the workshop.  This is a great review for the self-study or OJT student.  I could say this is like a histonet infomercial, but I can't promise you flat abs in 30 days or that this class will cure baldness. However, if you are enrolled in this class, there's a significant chance you will pass the HT/HTL  exam with or without your muffin top.