[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA Update April 25 - 27, 2014

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Thu Feb 6 13:07:33 CST 2014

I've got some exciting news for our upcoming meeting being held at Callaway Gardens.  Joe Meyers, employed by Biocare, will be offering a workshop for techs interested in preparing for the QIHC examination.  This review will focus on the principles and practices of IHC and ISH.  If anyone is planning on taking this test, I urge you to take Joe's review class.  He will provide extensive handout material, including "white papers" and reference tables.  And, I'm sure many of you already  know, Joe Meyers LOVES to hear himself talk. (Bless his heart)   We are very privileged to have Joe teach this workshop for us.  He's intelligent, humorous, and strives to make his presentations interesting.  I guarantee it won't be  dry and boring.  So, you can leave your 5 hour energy drinks in the hotel room! This will be one of the best educational opportunities in the field of histotechnology.  Lots of bang for the buck.

http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/

Billie Zimmerman MT(ASCP)QIHC
GSH Secretary