[Histonet] Blocks cracking

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 09:37:27 CST 2014

How are you shipping and then receiving back? I had a personal experience with regular mail one time where something got broke and the postal service told me regular mail goes through a machine which squished it. Anyway we use that paraffin here and do not have that problem but we always use fedx and bubble wrap and we request the return to be made the same to protect our patients material. Good luck!
Kim D

Sent from my iPhone