[Histonet] Clinical histology to Research histology

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> outlook.com
Tue Feb 4 09:03:23 CST 2014

The first BIG difference for me was the workflow. Completely different time frames for completion of work. The next pleasant change was the time avaialble to "work" with the specimens. This was many, many years ago. I enjoyed the research work, but did not enjoy the low pay and the worry for funding to keep the job going.

William DeSalvo, BS HTL(ASCP)
Production Manager-Anatomic Pathology
Chair, NSH Quality Management Committee
Owner/Consultant, Collaborative Advantage Consulting