[Histonet] RE: A sticky subject....

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Tue Dec 30 07:45:10 CST 2014

I am not sure where you live so this may or may not apply.  I have lived in several placed and one I learned no matter where I am when they turn on the heat and you wear anything with polyester or that can become electrostatic we had issues with static.  I am not sure how to fit it as I have made sure I touch something metal to discharge the static.  It does not cure the problem only humidity will and being careful not to start to cut fully charged so to say.

Pam Marcum
UAMS

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Davis, Cassie
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:20 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] A sticky subject....

Good morning Histo folks,

         I am hoping somebody can help me. Today was a horrid microtomy day, the static was brutal. I tried putting lotion on my hands, the fabric softener sheet, and wearing gloves but to no avail. I heard rumors somebody used to manufactor an anti-static brush but have yet to find one. Does anybody have any other tricks that could be shared?

Cassandra Davis
CDavis <@t> che-east.org
302-575-8095

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.