[Histonet] A sticky subject....

Davis, Cassie CDavis <@t> che-east.org
Tue Dec 30 07:19:54 CST 2014

Good morning Histo folks,

         I am hoping somebody can help me. Today was a horrid microtomy day, the static was brutal. I tried putting lotion on my hands, the fabric softener sheet, and wearing gloves but to no avail. I heard rumors somebody used to manufactor an anti-static brush but have yet to find one. Does anybody have any other tricks that could be shared?

Cassandra Davis
CDavis <@t> che-east.org
302-575-8095

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.