[Histonet] Vantage patient tissue and + control slide labels

Davis, Cassie CDavis <@t> che-east.org
Mon Dec 8 08:53:16 CST 2014

Hi folks,
     I am hoping to connect with somebody who has worked with Nexes (Ventana software),Vantage and CoPath. When the Vantage labels are printing we cannot tell the difference between the patient label and the positive control label. Our LIS wants us to use the exact staining protocol for our patients and controls but give a unique protocol number to the ones for positive controls. (Red flags are popping up all over for me on this idea)
What do other labs do to handle this?

Cassandra Davis
CDavis <@t> che-east.org
302-575-8095

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.