[Histonet] Happy Holidays from RELIA Solutions 12-5-2014 Exciting New Opportunities to Share!!!

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Fri Dec 5 13:15:00 CST 2014

Hello Histonetters!!
Happy Holidays!!
While a job change is the last thing on most people’s minds this time of year;
May I take a minute of your time to ask;
Is a job change the next logical step in your career?

This is a special bulletin for you.
Some of my best clients are expanding and as a result some fantastic opportunities are open right now.
I wanted to touch base and give you a heads up.
Your next opportunity might be just around the corner
and
I might have it for you.
If you are looking for a position right now please contact me RIGHT AWAY!!
In addition to these opportunities I have new positions coming in DAILY!!
If you aren’t looking right away but want to let me know what would make a perfect job for you so that I could keep an eye out that would be great too.
To do that, just shoot me an email at relia1 <@t> earthlink.net or call me toll free at 866-607-3542.

Here is a list of my current  opportunities:
HISTOLOGY SUPERVISORS/MANAGERS:
Histology Supervisor - Modesto, CA
Histology Manager – Flagstaff, AZ
AP Manager – Hammond, IN
Lead Histology Tech – St. Louis, MO
Asst. Supervisor – Las Cruces, NM
Lead Histotech – Yuma, AZ
Histology Supervisor – Atlanta, GA

HISTOTECHNICIANS/HISTOTECHNOLOGISTS:
Histology Tech – Yuma, AZ
Histotechnician – Hammond, IN
Histotech DAYS – Modesto, CA
Histotech NIGHTS - Modesto, CA
Histotechnologist – Atlanta, GA
Junior Histotech – Boulder, CO
Grossing Tech – Long Island, NY
Junior Histotech – Boston, MA

My clients offer competitive salaries, great benefits and in most cases relocation assistance and or sign on bonuses.
**While all of these clients would LOVE to hire right away; they are also willing to start the process with a phone interview now and continue the process after the holidays if that would be better for you!

Remember, I offer a 500.00 dollar referral fee if I place someone you refer to me.

I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to read my e-mail
Thanks Again!

Thanks-Pam

Thank you!

Pam M. Barker