[Histonet] RE: FoxP3 and Geminin Immunohistochemistry

Katy Milne kmilne <@t> bccrc.ca
Wed Dec 3 11:34:34 CST 2014

Hi Steven, I can't speak to geminin but I have use the following 2 clones of FoxP3 with success (in brightfield)

Spring Biosciences clone SP97 (rbMAb)
Ebioscience Clone ebio-7979 (msMAb)

For both I use the Diva decloaking solution from Biocare so pretty much standard citrate antigen retrieval should get you there.

I'm assuming you're talking about human tissue, otherwise I have another one I use on mouse tissue.

Katy Milne
Deeley Research Centre

-----Original Message-----

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 19:37:51 +0000
From: "Swartwood, Steven J" <Steven.Swartwood <@t> cshs.org>
Subject: [Histonet] FoxP3 and Geminin Immunohistochemistry
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"

Hello all,

I've done some research on Foxp3 and Geminin and I've seen a few antibodies that look sufficient for IHC in FFPE tissues. My lab is currently looking into purchasing these antibodies for a few different projects.

Does anyone on here use these two antibodies for IHC in FFPE tissues? I'm going to use them in bright field, but we may also turn to IF for other studies.

I'd be grateful for any information from what clone/company do you buy from and  retrieval methods to primary antibody incubations/dilutions.

Thank you all for any information,

Steven Swartwood HT(ASCP)
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
steven.swartwood <@t> cshs.org