Subject: RE: [Histonet] detached retinas

Tyrone Genade tgenade <@t> gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 12:06:14 CDT 2014

Thanks to those who volunteered their advice and opinions. One solution was
offered by Elizabeth that I will be trying in modified form. One comment
was that the retinas will always detach in an aqueous fixative but retina
quality was very good with Bouin's. Any thoughts on why this might be?

As an aside, a long while back some advice was dispensed regarding the use
of tea-bags for small histological samples. This works fantastically!

--
Tyrone Genade
Orange City, Iowa