[Histonet] p16 from XT to Ultra

Davis, Cassie CDavis <@t> che-east.org
Thu Aug 28 11:37:46 CDT 2014

Hi histoland,

         You guys were wonderful helping me with the MUM-1 on the XT a few months ago, I am hoping you can help me now. I am trying to optimize the p16 on the Ultra and having a little trouble. It is B-E-A-utiful on the XT but does not want to play nice on the Ultra. Any tips...Anyone?

Cassandra Davis
CDavis <@t> che-east.org
302-575-8095

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.