[Histonet] Re: User manual for Sakura Tissue Tek TEC 4710

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Fri Aug 22 12:37:32 CDT 2014

Oho!  Thank you very much, Jim!

To the rest of Histonet, I withdraw my request for a manual.  Now that I
have that missing piece of information, I know just where to get it.

Thanks anyway and have a great weekend!

Kathleen Roberts

Principal Lab Technician
Histopathology Lab