[Histonet] tissue falling off slides

Burnett, Brandy bburnett <@t> CapeCodHealth.org
Fri Aug 15 11:31:44 CDT 2014

Our lab has encountered an issue with tissue falling off of the slides. It is mostly the patient tissue

that is falling off. Some of the Techs are using control slides that have been pre-cut and I am wondering

if this might be part of the problem. Any information would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Again,

Brandy Burnett, HTL

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error  contact the Help Desk for Cape Cod Healthcare.

Helpdesk <@t> CapeCodHealth.org