رد: [Histonet] RE: IHC Validation with TMAs

j.rowaihi j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com
Mon Aug 4 12:57:41 CDT 2014

Can you give us more details about the procedure or the SOPs because I just start the validation and I have no experience or support.

Regards

Jamal Rowaihi
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Al Borg Medical Laboratories