[Histonet] Looking for gram control tissue

Mass Histology jstaruk <@t> masshistology.com
Mon Aug 4 12:54:11 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm in need of a good gram control.  Does anyone know of a tissue bank (?
NSH) that offers control tissues?  I have plenty of other positive control
tissue I can donate but being in research (with no microbiology lab), a good
gram control is eluding me.  We tried the "Slim Jim" trick but only saw gram
positive throughout.  If anyone has an extra control (ruptured appendix),
I'll gladly trade with what I have here.

Thanks

Jim

James E. Staruk HT(ASCP)
 www.masshistology.com