[Histonet] Billing Question

Adesupo, Adesuyi (Banjo) abadesuyi <@t> nrh-ok.com
Thu Apr 17 11:19:44 CDT 2014

  Hi,
     Please I have a question on the new IHC Billing Policies for CPT, Medicare. My question is how do we go about the billing of the HER-2 DUAL ISH and the Kappa and Lambda ISH?

   Thanks,

   Banjo Adesuyi, BSMT, HT (ASCP) HTL, QIHC, QLS
   Histology Supervisor
   Norman Regional Health System,
   Norman, OK 73071.
   Tel: 405- 307- 1145

======================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.