[Histonet] Semen analysis training

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Tue Apr 15 12:25:46 CDT 2014

I would contact any clinical lab in your area.  When I worked in the
clinical lab we did semen analysis in Hematology.
Jennifer

From:   Chris Duffett <CDuffett <@t> Pathlinelabs.com>
Cc:     "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
Date:   04/15/2014 10:18 AM
Subject:        [Histonet] Semen analysis training
Sent by:        histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Looking for a location in the New York City or northern New Jersey area
that might be able to help with training 1or2 techs to so semen analysis
for motility and morphology.
We know of the Cleveland clinic program but sea a bit too far to send
staff.
Any insight will be helpful

Sent from my iPhone
Chris Duffett
Manager, Laboratory Development
Pathline/Emerge
845-709-4246

> On Apr 15, 2014, at 1:11 PM, "Klaus Dern" <klaus.dern44 <@t> gmail.com>
wrote:

> In reference to Ms. Weems, Joyce K. posting of Dec.17.2013 ( Microtome
> Service ). I would like to add that this information is specifically
about
> retrofitting the advance mechanism on the following Microtomes which are
> not supported by the manufacturer anymore with an adjustment feature to
> elliminate excessive spindle play. ( thick & thin sections ).
>
> The Microtomes in Question are.
>
> Reichert/Jung: 2030
> Leica: RM 2125
> Leica: 2030 Biocut
> Leica/Jung: 2035
> Leica: CM-1850 Cryostat
> Sakura: SRM 200
>
> For Information, please contact.
>
> Klaus Dern
>
> Phone: 706  635-8840
> Fax:     706  635-3074
> e.mail:  klaus.dern44 <@t> gmail.com

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended
only for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical
information herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful
for unauthorized persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate
confidential medical information. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any attachments.
Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is
prohibited.