[Histonet] Cost of Tissue Processor

Adesupo, Adesuyi (Banjo) abadesuyi <@t> nrh-ok.com
Tue Apr 15 12:13:39 CDT 2014

 Hi,
     How are you guys doing? I hope you are all doing great. Please we are in the market for tissue processor and I will
 appreciate it, if you guys could give me an idea of how much it cost. We are going to consider all the brands.

   Thanks,

   Banjo Adesuyi, BSMT, HT (ASCP) HTL, QIHC, QLS
   Histology Supervisor
   Norman Regional Health System,
   Norman, OK 73071.
   Tel: 405- 307- 1145

======================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.