[Histonet] Re: bunsen burner at the embedding center

Kim Tournear kim.tournear <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 12:55:00 CDT 2013

How many of us smoked and drank coffee at our microtomes? Or while doing autopsies? Those were the days and a lot of us are still around. Lol

Sent from the iPhone of Kim Tournear 🇺🇸 😃