[Histonet] Amyloid Precursor Protein (APP) by IHC

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Tue Sep 17 11:07:00 CDT 2013

Carole,
This may or may not be of help - Millipore's xAPP (MAB348) works on horses;
HIER using high pH retrieval solution.  I don't have data on reactivity on
pigs yet.

Good luck,
Jan Shivers
UMN Vet Diag Lab