[Histonet] Amyloid Precursor Protein (APP) by IHC

Johnson, Carole cjohnson <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Mon Sep 16 15:52:59 CDT 2013

Hello All,

Does anyone out there in Histoland have experience with this antibody? I have been asked to look into running IHC on pig brain on the Bond Max platform. I am looking into the antibodies from LS Bio and Invitrogen/LifeSciences, and would appreciate any insight you could provide. Thanks in advance for your help! If you prefer, you may reply privately at the email below.

Carole Johnson, HT(ASCP)cm
Histopathology Section Supervisor
New Mexico Department of Agriculture
Veterinary Diagnostic Services

cjohnson <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu<mailto:cjohnson <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu>

Confidentiality Notice: New Mexico has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees are public records. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure. This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipients. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act.