[Histonet] Dimwits

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Fri Sep 13 09:31:33 CDT 2013

Thank you and well said!!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Tim Higgins
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 9:17 AM
To: annigyg <@t> gmail.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Dimwits

Hello Annieinarabia,

You are quite the advocate for Sir Rene J. of the most respected voices on this forum.

Truly if you want to be respected, give respect and do not degrade other as he does from time to time (in my opinion).  Give substance in your responses and not comment using some pompous response to a valid question.  Like I said to someone off line, its not that he doesn't have knowledge (so I here, don't know him personally) to answer with useful creditable answers just at time he doesn't. I am sure everyone appreciates his sharing of knowledge, just be constructive in your responses.

I don't comment on a subject unless I have useful information to share, never to belittle the person asking who is in search of a solution to a problem.  Take that approach and less people will be annoyed with the responses.

FYI, there is only one dimwit attached to this response unless your suggesting everyone on Histonet are dimwits.  Also, not sure why you are attacking the "youngsters" on this forum, this forum is for the young, old and middle-aged.

Have a fantastic Friday!!!!

TiminTexas not Tim M. (Don't want anyone mad at him on accident)

Message: 13