[Histonet] Unregistered HT

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 08:11:19 CDT 2013

Ha, surely you kid!
I didn't go into science for the money, but only because I love it.  Even
though I get paid horribly (seriously, I qualify for Medicaid when the
government includes my husband's income!), I love being in a lab.
This is with a BS in Microbiology.
I try not to think about the money part of it.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"