[Histonet] Unregistered HT

Susan.Walzer <@t> HCAHealthcare.com Susan.Walzer <@t> HCAHealthcare.com
Thu Sep 12 02:16:23 CDT 2013

I had a pathologist who said we were all " laboratory scientists", now if the pay reflected that....

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Emily Sours
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:58 AM
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Unregistered HT

Do you get paid more with that title? Just curious, I'm not sure what "laboratory professional" means, as I'm not in that kind of lab.
Or is it a respect thing?

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"