[Histonet] Equipment selection

Huggins, Haley - MRMC Haley.Huggins <@t> DignityHealth.org
Wed Sep 11 15:46:00 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to decide on what equipment to purchase. I have picked the processor, microtomes, embedding centers and a few other pieces, but now I still need to decide on the H&E Stainer and the immunostainer. My options I have in front of me are for the H&E stainer are Sakura Prisma stainer/film coverslipper and the Leica ST5020-CV5030 stainer/glass coverslipper. For the Immunostainer, I am looking at the Dako Autostainer and the Leica Bond Max. Any advice on any of these instruments would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to finalize my decision pretty quickly. Thank you in advance for any input.