[Histonet] EPIC Beaker

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:45:07 CDT 2013

See if you can get your Beaker people to talk to the Beaker people who are
working on the Duke University Health System-ClinLabs AP build.  We are
taking it one step at a time and the AP module is being built separately
from the CP build.

Beaker is taking over 18 months to build, we have tentative go-live for
July 2014.

Paula

--
Paula Sicurello, HTL (ASCP)
Supervisor, Clinical Electron Microscopy Laboratory
Duke University Health System
Rm.#251M, Duke South, Green Zone
Durham, North Carolina 27710
P: 919.684.2091
HIPAA Privacy Notification: This message and any accompanying documents are
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521,
and contain information intended for the specific individual (s) only. This
information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, copying or the taking of any action based on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited . If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and
delete the original message.