[Histonet] Re: Kisser's Mounting Media (Glycerol jelly)

Paul Scott pscott <@t> scigene.com
Wed Oct 30 15:26:55 CDT 2013

Hi Histonetters,

My company makes a temporary coverslip sealant called CytoBond that was
designed as a superior replacement for rubber cement in FISH but we are
getting increasing interest for IHC applications.

The seal withstands high temperatures without requiring humidification and
freezing, yet is easily removed in one piece.

CytoBond has been on the market a couple of years with an ever increasing
customer base.

Full product information available here:

http://www.scigene.com/documents/M225_CytoBond.pdf and here

http://www.scigene.com/details.php?pid=1216

I can send FREE samples to interested parties, you can contact me using the
information below.

Many thanks,

paul

Paul Scott