[Histonet] Kisser's Mounting Media (Glycerol jelly)

Barry Rittman barryrittman <@t> gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:26:39 CDT 2013

Nail varnish works well
Alternatives include using pink dental wax that melts at relatively low
temperature or a mixture of Vaseline/lanoline/paraffin wax (equal parts
mixed with heat). Both seal well and are impervious to aqueous solutions.
Barry