[Histonet] RE: Looking for HTL or HT position for US Work experience

Mwanza Kapnge mkapnge <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 12:03:36 CDT 2013

Dear Histonet Job Coordinator,
I am HTL trained and worked in United Kingdom.  Now that I am in United States I would like to continue to practice.  The ASCP after evaluating my education and training has asked me to look for a lab in United States for my work experience here so that I can sit for ASCP exam for certification.
I would be very pleased if I can find a place. I have 10 years work experience in histology lab.
Sincerely,

Mwanz kapnge