[Histonet] Low Temp problem

Bitting, Angela K. akbitting <@t> geisinger.edu
Thu Oct 24 07:29:20 CDT 2013

It happens to us too. Ours aren't that old though.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kuhnla, Melissa
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:35 AM
To: Gary Gracie; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Low Temp problem

We are also having similar issues.  Our instruments are about five years old.  I wonder if at a certain point they just start to fade out..?..
Very interesting to see the issue here on histonet.  Must be more common that we realize.

Melissa Kuhnla
Lead Technologist for IHC and ISH
Catholic Health Services of Long Island
Hauppauge, NY 11788