[Histonet] Low Temp question

Tom McNemar TMcNemar <@t> lmhealth.org
Tue Oct 22 10:27:56 CDT 2013

We see these continually as well.  We are told that it is a software glitch and not really a problem with the heat. I was told that they are working on it.

Tom McNemar, HT(ASCP)
Histology Co-ordinator
Licking Memorial Health Systems
(740) 348-4163
(740) 348-4166
tmcnemar <@t> lmhealth.org
www.LMHealth.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Shawn Leslie
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:07 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Low Temp question

Goodmorning all,
    I have a question concerning the Ventana Benchmark XT. We are constantly having low temperature errors during almost every run. The immunos look fine but we are still concerned. Has anyone else that uses the Benchmark experienced this also ? We have noticed that the silver coating on the heating pads is wearing off. Ventana indicated to us that it's nothing to be concerned about. Any hel p would be appreciated.

Shawn Leslie HT (ASCP)