[Histonet] Negative Reagent Controls in Diagnostic IHC

Tanya Ewing-Finchem tjey <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 16:54:52 CDT 2013

The Negative side of NO Negative controls?"
An interesting paper on the discussion around Negative controls.
Here is the link:
http://www.darkdaily.com/white-papers/identifying-false-positive-results-in-immunohistochemical-assays-the-value-of-negative-reagent-controls-in-the-clinical-laboratory-93013#ixzz2gg8GjvIA