[Histonet] External UV for a Leica 1850?

Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com
Thu Oct 10 20:50:07 CDT 2013

Paula,
A UV insert in available from Hacker Instruments. (1-800-4-HACKER) It was
not designed specifically for an 1850, but I don't see why it would not work
out  for you. Give Jim Mullen a call, he should be able to give you the
device  dimensions and power specifications.
Have a great day.
Dorothy

Dorothy Traczyk BS, HT(ASCP)
Histology Technician
Monmouth Medical Center
Long Branch, NJ 07740

In a message dated 10/10/2013 2:36:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,