[Histonet] FW: Dress codes

Nancy Schmitt Nancy_Schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com
Tue Oct 8 12:17:29 CDT 2013

Not sure if my mail is going through or not...........

Thank you

Nancy Schmitt

Nancy Schmitt HT, MLT(ASCP)
Histology Coordinator
United Clinical Laboratories
205 Bluff Street
Dubuque, IA  52001
563-556-2010 ext. 142
nancy_schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com

From: Nancy Schmitt
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 8:58 AM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: Dress codes

Good Morning-
I am looking for input on dress codes - specifically shoe and pants guidelines and what regulatory agency your information comes from.
It seems this can be a hot button topic:(
Thank you for your input-
Nancy

Nancy Schmitt HT, MLT(ASCP)
Histology Coordinator
United Clinical Laboratories
nancy_schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com<mailto:nancy_schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com>

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.