[Histonet] Shipping to Countries Outside of the US

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Wed Oct 2 14:03:38 CDT 2013

According to our Receiving department, each country/institution has its own
permit requirements for receiving samples from outside of their own
country.  It is up to the shipper to inquire of the receiver as to what
permits are needed to ship to that country (Germany, in your case).  My
source also said that FedEx would also have good information on this, since
they ship nearly everywhere around the globe.

Jan Shivers