[Histonet] Shipping to Countries Outside of the US

Sheila Miller smmiller <@t> comhs.org
Wed Oct 2 11:10:25 CDT 2013

Hello All,

A question was posed to me by our Cancer Resource Department...

I am wondering if you/lab has had experience with shipping tissue specimens outside the country.  We have a study where we may be doing this and they are asking if we have to have a special permit to ship outside our country.  I believe it is going to Germany.

Thank you,
Sheila

This message and attachment(s), if any, is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity
of which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,confidential and prohibited
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on
behalf of the addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in error, please immediately advise
the sender by e-mail and delete this information and all attachments from your computer and network.
Thank you.