[Histonet] RE: MOHS IPs

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Wed Oct 2 09:35:33 CDT 2013

   I  agree with Barbara try fixing in cold acetone/ethanol mix even    just  for  a  couple  of minutes then go directly to buffer do not dry
   after   what  ever  u  u   frozen  sections  i   enzyme  should  help  prevent  ov   incubating  the  primary?   Are  u usin   detection?  HRP/Dab or AEC or Alk.P/fast

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: [Histonet] RE: MOHS
From: Barbara Tibbs <[1]barbara.tibbs <@t> accuratediagnosticlabs.com>

To: "Bauer, Karen L." <[2]Bauer.Karen <@t> mayo.edu>,

"'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwest
<[3]histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

Hello Karen,

Back  in the old days of doing IHC manually on mostly fresh, froze   n  tissue  I would immediately place the slide with the frozen section
   into  a   acetone  in  the  cr   minutes.  Try diluting the Pr   doesn't  "eat"  the  tissue.  This  te   doing ER/PR on frozen breast tumors. Not su   but it's worth a try.

Barbara S. Tib
Histology Supervisor

Accurate Diagnostic Labs

South Pl