[Histonet] omnimap/chromomap kit for ventana

Burton, Lynn Lynn.Burton <@t> Illinois.gov
Tue Nov 19 11:52:18 CST 2013

I have two chromo map kits for the Discovery I can send you.

Lynn M Burton
Histology
Animal Disease Lab
Galesburg, Il
309-344-2451

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Catherine Simonson
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 11:09 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] omnimap/chromomap kit for ventana

Hello Fellow Histonetters,

I find myself in a bit of a bind.  I have a couple of urgent studies/cases that need to be done by the end of this week, but our kit has run out and is on back-order from Ventana.  I need to do Caspase  and Major Basic
Protein   (both rabbit antibodies).  Would it be the acme of foolishness to
ask if anyone would have a spare kit? Or any other suggestions?  is it possible to do antigen retrieval on the machine and use the dead volume in the containers to do the rest of the stain by hand?

Thank you all in advance,

Catherine Simonson, HT
The Jackson Laboratory
Bar Harbor, ME