[Histonet] omnimap/chromomap kit for ventana

Catherine Simonson catherinesimonson <@t> gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:08:56 CST 2013

Hello Fellow Histonetters,

I find myself in a bit of a bind.  I have a couple of urgent studies/cases
that need to be done by the end of this week, but our kit has run out and
is on back-order from Ventana.  I need to do Caspase  and Major Basic
Protein   (both rabbit antibodies).  Would it be the acme of foolishness to
ask if anyone would have a spare kit? Or any other suggestions?  is it
possible to do antigen retrieval on the machine and use the dead volume in
the containers to do the rest of the stain by hand?

Thank you all in advance,

Catherine Simonson, HT
The Jackson Laboratory
Bar Harbor, ME