[Histonet] Quality Assurance

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 13:44:11 CST 2013

Congratulations Sheila on your new position! Agree with Tim Morken on his suggestion of a book- I have used that one a lot myself just in my regular work ( I'm not specifically assigned to Q/A).
Also, If you are going to get into CLIA mod-high complexity tests, I also like the CLSI guidebooks for IHC and ISH. Worth it to check out their website, they have some nicely put together more general QA materials too.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC