[Histonet] IgG sub classes and anti-PLA2R in renals

Martha Ward-Pathology mward <@t> wakehealth.edu
Mon Nov 18 08:37:14 CST 2013

I am looking for information on IgG sub class antibodies, as well as anti-PLA2R, for use in renal biopsies.   Specifically using immunofluorescence.   Is anyone using these antibodies routinely in their renal biopsy protocols?   If so, would you mind sending me information such as vendors, etc.    Actually any information is appreciated.    I have just had a inquiry from our renal pathologist about offering these.   Thanks in advance for your help.

Martha Ward, MT (ASCP) QIHC
Manager

Molecular Diagnostics Lab
Medical Center Boulevard  \  Winston-Salem, NC 27157
p 336.716.2109  \  f 336.716.5890
mward <@t> wakehealth.edu