[Histonet] Has anyone had any problems with the Vector Immuedge pap pen?

Lewis, Patrick patrick.lewis <@t> seattlechildrens.org
Thu Nov 14 12:19:05 CST 2013

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any problems with the Immedge Pap pen from Vector. Cat # H-4000

It gives a nice wide barrier, but for some reason the barrier is disintegrating on our slides so I get holes in the lines I draw.

I have had a similar problem before, usually because the slide wasn't dry enough when I was drawing the barrier or I was immersing the slide before the barrier had a chance to solidify.   However, the problem has never been this bad.  I am wondering if my current batch of pap pens is defective.

Patrick