[Histonet] Faxitron Xray digital imaging

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Wed Nov 6 20:38:34 CST 2013

Years ago/maybe more than 25 we used a faxitron xray machine to measure bone
calcification on research samples and samples being decaled, it was the best
thing since sliced bread, had to go to the radiology dept to use it and was
told they were dying off the market, loved it, so easy to use and so useful.

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Ruegg IHC Consulting
40864 E. Arkansas Ave
Bennett, CO 80102
H 303-644-4538
C 720-281-5406
pruegghm <@t> hotmail.com
rueggihcconsultingpr <@t> outlook.com

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.