[Histonet] RE: another Movats question (paraffin)

Molinari, Betsy BMolinari <@t> texasheart.org
Tue May 28 11:24:00 CDT 2013

Donella,
I use Verhoffs.

Betsy  Molinari
Senior Histology Research Technician
832-355-6524 | BMolinari <@t> texasheart.org | www.texasheart.org

6770 Bertner Ave., MC 1-283, Houston, TX 77030

Confidentiality Notice: This message may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you may not review, disseminate or copy this e-mail, its contents and/or any attachments. Please immediately notify the sender If you have received this e-mail in error and delete it from your computer system.