[Histonet] antibodies online

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue May 28 08:56:51 CDT 2013

Emily

We use biocompare, google, pub med and human protein atlas.  I always try to look at some papers if I can, with papers you can review materials and methods and also review images, etc.

Liz

Laboratory Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
Work (303) 682-3949
Fax (303) 682-9060
Cell (303) 881-0763
liz <@t> premierlab.com
www.premierlab.com

Ship to address:

1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Emily Sours
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:39 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] antibodies online

Hello Histonetters!

What search engines do you use to find antibodies that are available commercially? I use biocompare, but I'm not sure if that's the best site.
 I would just google it, but that brings up waaaay too many protocols and papers (though the papers are sometimes a good source as well) Searching individual companies sometimes helps, but I've found that anti-chick antibodies are usually sold by small companies.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"