[Histonet] antibodies online

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue May 28 08:39:18 CDT 2013

Hello Histonetters!

What search engines do you use to find antibodies that are available
commercially? I use biocompare, but I'm not sure if that's the best site.
 I would just google it, but that brings up waaaay too many protocols and
papers (though the papers are sometimes a good source as well)
Searching individual companies sometimes helps, but I've found that
anti-chick antibodies are usually sold by small companies.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"