[Histonet] IHC on non-charged slides

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Thu May 16 16:12:06 CDT 2013

Yes, if the stain can wait get some mount quick from Newcomer.  There is a
good chance the tissue will fall off if you proceed with the tissue on
regular slides.  I would wait until I get the mount quick.

Everyone else reading this should order a tube now for emergencies.  You
will find yourself in this position at some point and if you have the stuff
on hand, it's no problem.

I just used it today to transfer cells from a cytocentrifuge slide to a
charged slide for FISH.  It saved the patient a re-biopsy.

Mark