[Histonet] Re: [IHCRG] p40

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Tue May 14 13:38:38 CDT 2013

Richard now the ab companies are really going to hate you advocating diluting predilute's further isn't that a sacrilege, what are we going to do with you, no negs and now diluting predilutes.  I am just kidding I do it all the time myself.
Cheers, Patsy

Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:33:21 -0400
From: Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
To: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; jtaylor <@t> meriter.com
CC:
Subject: [Histonet] Re: [IHCRG] p40

I have been very impressed with BioCare's "p40" monoclonal predilute.
We are able to use it a 1:5 dilution on our Bond Max platform.
Excellent immunoreactivity so far!

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596 Office
(860) 545-2204 Fax

>>> "Taylor, Jean" <jtaylor <@t> meriter.com> 5/10/2013 1:53 PM >>>

Hi everyone,

I’m looking into ordering the p40 antibody for one of our pathologists.
He wants to use it to help distinguish between adenocarcinoma and
squamous cell ca in lung. I’m wondering what labs are using, the
monoclonal or polyclonal antibody, and where you purchase it from. I
haven’t found that a lot of companies that carry it. Any info would be
helpful.

Thanks,

Jean Taylor, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHC Tech
Meriter Health Services
Madison, WI

--
--

To contact the National Society for Histotechnology, email:
histo <@t> nsh.org or call 443.535.4060.

---
Groups "ihcrg" group.
an email to ihcrg+unsubscribe <@t> googlegroups.com.