[Histonet] RE: CAP standard GEN 61300

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> outlook.com
Mon May 6 10:35:04 CDT 2013

To address Gen 61300, you have to check your instrument manuals, and MSDS for all your reagents. Create the acceptable ranges and then monitor. Make sure you create a process to address out of range issues. We use Tutela Medical devices to monitor both temp and humidity. Our facilites installed and maintains records.

 http://www.tutelamedical.com/

William DeSalvo, BS HTL(ASCP)
Production Manager-Anatomic Pathology
Chair, NSH Quality Management Committee
Owner/Consultant, Collaborative Advantage Consulting