[Histonet] RE: CAP standard GEN 61300

Katelin Lester katelin09htl <@t> gmail.com
Mon May 6 10:12:01 CDT 2013

We are also going through humidity issues post inspection. Our values are
based on the specifications in the equipment manuals and are 30%-80%. We
use a digital reader. We have been dipping below that and are working to
get the humidity up. We have brought in a small humidifier but it is not
keeping up on very dry days.
It is in our policy to report out of range values to our supervisor and she
is now looking in to a more permanent solution.
We would also appreciate any comments on how other labs have increased
their humidity.

Katelin Lester, HTL